Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


I can say Merry Christmas officially since it is 12:36 AM on Christmas Day and Santa has just visited our house!

My talented friend Alison Gaynor designed the card above. I love her!

We hope that you have a blessed Christmas!

And now for the Christmas picture outtakes.

Cute people (he he) but 2 important Waglers are missing.


I am the only one cheesing!


Both boys eating giant chocolate chip cookies.


Too much smile.


No one is ready?


Too much leg.


Not ready.


Mr. Mouse is trying to steal the show.


Too many pictures and cookies.


No Luke! Take a break and take 25 more.


Blurred.


So finally the last one was decent and we called it quits!

Next year we hire Elmo to take the picture and make everyone smile.

1 comment:

guppy and the worm said...

Enjoyed seeing that blog! Been there and done that "how many times?" Your card turned out very nice!
Ask me next time....I can take it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...