Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Weeks

Date Night!


Grow grow growing! I passed my sugar test! Huge answer to prayer there, mostly because it means a continued uneventful pregnancy. I am trying to stay as active as possible. My friends and I had another marathon freezer cooking day. It was A LOT of work and my ankles were swollen for 2 days after but so so worth it! We tried some new recipes too.

My violin lesson is coming along. I have my very own rented violin that I can play a few notes of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" I find it humorous when I am practicing on a smallish violin with my big belly! The boys think it is the best!!! (the violin not the belly)

My past 2 appointments have been with the high risk Dr. and I had ultrasounds both times. This was only because the midwife was unavailable. I don't mind it though. As long as everything is fine then I am fine! My most recent ultrasound was at my sugar test and I could see her "breathing". I have never had an ultrasound this far along so that was a new and amazing thing to see. We also know that she is heads down. Her heart looked great and she is over 3 lbs! I have noticed some bumping around right around my belly button and I think it is her rear end! Maybe I will find out for sure at my appointment tomorrow? I feel lots of movement and even though it can be uncomfortable at times I feel a huge amount of comfort.

Happy to be here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...