Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Adi & Ellie Designs


My friend Lauren has a fabulous handmade hats and accessories business!

She has a variety of colors and styles over on Etsy. Her link is http://www.etsy.com/shop/adiandelliedesigns

If you hurry and order she is offering Free Shipping for the rest of September. Enter "septemberfree" at checkout.

You can also reach her by email: adiandelliedesigns@gmail.com

I am head over heels in LOVE with my hat stash! I can't wait to try them on baby girl!



The Ellie brimmed flower beanie in melon sorbet and pale yellow with pearl accent


Vintage baby flower beanie in cream and white

I sent one of these down to Texas! (Hats not babies)

And even hats for boys!

LOVE this sweet one!
So many great gift ideas! How do you choose?
Thanks you Lauren for your generosity and handiwork! Love you and your stylish self!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...