Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quick and Easy Pizza Recipe


Ingredients:

2 Flour Tortilla Shells
leftover spaghetti sauce
shredded cheese
various pizza toppings

Directions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay tortillas on baking sheet. Spread spaghetti sauce over flour tortillas. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. If your kids or you like toppings get creative and cover with toppings. Self explanatory right? Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese bubbles along the edge.



This is my go to recipe when Luke requests pizza for lunch. I like it because I usually have all of the ingredients on hand. When I use a jar of spaghetti sauce I usually do not use the whole thing and there is a little left in the jar in the fridge. Also, I just use whatever cheese I have on hand. Sometimes it is shredded and sometimes not. Sometimes I only have mozzarella string cheese so I just string that up and lay the strings over the sauce. My kids like it because the little pizzas look like the real thing! They love them!

1 comment:

Emily said...

we make "pizza" like this a lot. If you bake the tortillas for about 5 minutes with a bit of olive oil on it they get crunchier :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...