Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Titus Vincent Wagler

We have a new nephew! Titus Vincent Wagler was born August 2nd.

7 lbs. 2 ounces

19" long

My sister in law sent me this photo of him in his onesie that I made!


Titus has blond hair and looks just like Grandpa Bob Wagler!


My dad thinks that Micah looks like Bob and we agree to a degree but Baby Titus is his clone!


He seems so tiny to me!




Big brother Arthur helps open up Titus' gifts.


Luke had to stay in the waiting room since the hospital did not allow non-siblings to visit the new babies.

Cousin fun!


The nurses did let Uncle Rob bring the new baby out to the door and let Luke step in for a moment. We had been telling Luke all about his new cousin and we had been talking about the letter "B" so we bought the new baby a brown Bible Book for a gift!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...