Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Get Those Veggies in the Ground!


I finally planted my garden yesterday.

My seed tray was busting at the seams and it is time for this mama to step aside and let Mother Nature step in.


They have come a long way baby! I really can't believe how well they have done and acclimated to the outside!


My garden is going to be too small.


Cucumbers, flowers, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, dill and lettuce. I need a twin garden for the rest! I still would like to get some carrots, onions, snap peas, green beans and watermelon in the ground.


Now I just need to get a fence up.


Luke got his very own garden too!


He was pumped!


I tried not to help...


Micah likes attention from Sanibel.


The feeling is mutual.


They love each other!


I like that Sanibel closed her eyes.


Happiness.


Luke planting his seeds.


He made a row with his finger all on his own. I didn't even tell him to do it!


A pile of watermelon seed here, pumpkins there, who knows what will come up?


Watering his garden. He is very good at this!
Humm...I wonder what will come up?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...