Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Growth

I love baby veggies!


a lovely sight


Blossoms for future clusters of Riesentraube tomatoes


Baby cucumber


My Grow Box (I LOVE it)


Rosemary, basil, and buttercrisp lettuce


More Riesentraube tomato plants in our old recycling tub.


My way overgrown garden!


Remember how it all started?


I had no clue what would happen with my tiny seedlings. Some even came back to life after being deleafed by the neighborhood bunny!


The poor watermelon plant has no place to go! It is trying to get out of the fence!


My broccoli is the envy of the backyard neighbor. He wants to know my secret? Phil started laughing and said "you don't want to know!" I told him no secret here. I just spend time with them. Lot's and lot's of TLC.


Luke's fun garden!


Remember how his started?


I can tell that he has pumpkins, watermelon, flowers and sunflowers, tomatoes, and snap peas that I am afraid got started too late. He loves his garden though!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think it is so great that Luke has his own garden to attend! What a great way to instill the love of nature to a three year old!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...