Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We are back in Bloomington and busier than ever! We have been busy catching up with our friends and getting ready for the new semester. Phil's classes start tomorrow (Wed) and today was his last day of on campus interviews. So I guess this all means that the summer is over. I don't know yet if I am happy about or terribly sad. I am so used to having Phil around! I will miss him dearly.

Luke seems like such a big boy in his high chair! He likes feeding himself now. He likes to mash up bananas and get all messy. I added Cheerios to his menu this week and he is an "old pro" now. He likes to knock them off of his tray! Sanibel has a new favorite spot under his high chair waiting for flying scraps.

We have been trying to take advantage of our area pools. Luke seems to like the water! I got him a crab floatie.

























































































Here is a photo of Phil and Luke at the Bloomington Farmers Market. Notice the line behind Phil. It goes on forever and it is a line for corn!!!!!!!!! It must be something special because there were other booths with corn and no lines at all.














Luke and his "lunch buddy"




















I flippantly asked Phil to make homemade cinnamon rolls and HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!

































We went to dinner with our friends the Gaynor's at a Japanese steak house and Luke fell asleep in his high chair leaning against the table!!!! So cute!

3 comments:

Guppy & the Worm said...

Is a 'crab floatie' anything like a 'strawberry smoothie'?

Guppy & the Worm said...

HI, I was missing your blog....and when I got home tonight from the lake..surprise! It is so fun to see Luke liking the water...and feeding himself and today Lucas is 9 MONTHS OLD!! He looks so much older! WE are getting anxious to come down to see you all soon. We send our Love......M & D

Unknown said...

Luke is too stinkin' cute! I love all the recent pictures, especially the one with his hat cocked upside down and the sunglasses! Hope you're having a great week!

Peggy Randolph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...