Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Moving Day

Two grand days after Phil's graduation weekend extravaganza we moved!

Now that's a FULL Penske truck!


I left you last with this little vision...me scrubbing oven racks in the bathtub. Yep, that's my leopard print robe hanging on the back of the door. Classy.


I soaked them in water with some hydrogen peroxide, and lemon juice. I left the lemon floating in the water like a cocktail drink. Worked like a charm. Nothing thrills me more than finding a faster and effective way to make it through the day. Streamline.


Moving can make your stuff look its worst. I feel like getting rid of all of this...if you see something you want let me know!


My blessed mother is always with us to lend a helping hand! God bless her and her cleaning supplies. How many moves have you helped us with mom?

Countless.

But that is what moms do. I know because I am a mom.


Some wonderful friends (and Drew of course) helped us load the truck in record time.

THANK YOU ALL!


Even after loading the big truck there were still little piles of necessities laying all over the place.


Baby Micah is tired.


Mommy is too! But we are just getting started...

2 comments:

guppy and the worm said...

Maybe 6............it seems like more?! I'm glad to help my daughter and family!! This last move I didnt feel like I did enough,other than the cleaning part! I was the lucky one who spent my days with Lucas and helping with Micah.....a Grandmas dream! Love you guys,MOM

Chrispy Critter said...

Where are you guys going? I am sure you told me, but...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...