Sunday, July 25, 2010

Morning Routine


Luke has a lot of energy in the morning! This particular morning he was dancing all over the place and turning the music up louder and louder. I was dancing too and singing along. I didn't realize it until I watched this video.



So maybe you are wondering what Baby Micah is doing during this racket?



Yes, he is sleeping like a baby! On this morning of the racket he slept until after 11:00 AM! He does a feeding at 7:00 AM and then falls back asleep. I am certainly thankful since the first six weeks of his life I was sleeping 2 1/2 hour stretches at the most. Those were some tough days!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like Luke and Gioia need to have a dance party!

Lisa said...

Tooooooooo cute! Micah looks a lot more like Lucas when he's sleeping don't ya thinK?

guppy and the worm said...

He looks like Bob to me...the worm

Alli and Phil said...

Let's get it on the calender. Dance Party 2010!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...