Monday, February 14, 2011

Super Snow

Okay, I think we have had enough snow this winter. I am SO ready for spring and flip flops.


We don't have a snowblower, although that would be a nice thing to look into so Phil has done much shoveling. Occasionally this nifty snowplow shows up! This was our snowiest day and Phil even stayed home from work!


Luke loves to help too.


I am sure that would like to help as well. Didn't I luck out with all these strong and capable men?


Phil is enamored with the idea of this plow. He has been thinking of reasons to get one and he probably could think of a convincing argument for you to get one too!


Sledding in the front yard.


No place for all that snow to go. Might as well make the best of it!



Micah knows that he is missing something?


Boys will be boys.


Thankfully some of the snow is melting today!


I am going to look at this post in the summer when it is hot ans humid.

1 comment:

guppy and the worm said...

That photo is just too precious for words! Just think, next winter all three will be out there enjoying the snow making more memories!
I do remember all the fun snowy days you kids and your Dad had in Cedar Shores........along with myself. Sledding down our hill onto the ice! That was always the goal. Ice skating also was alot of fun.
I'm sure we will be seeing more snow this season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...