Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Plastic Bag Boots

A few snows ago, Micah finally got his chance to experience snow. We usually go out while he is napping. He does have his own boots but just like all shoes they do not stay on. I still really wanted all of us to go out in the snow so...


I did what any industrious mother would do and tied plastic bags on his feet! He will thank me later.


The bags add to his Hobbit factor. They looked silly but worked great!


Sweet Mikey!


I left his gloves off at first so that he could touch the snow.


Snow baby.


Luke's a snow pro! Teach me your ways Big Brother?


His coat got in the way of his mouth.


Mikey's going to move?!


Big puffy coats, scarves, and plastic bag boots could potentially hold a baby back.


Forward motion folks!


A snow baby belly angel.


"Heads down and head out."







I can't believe this used to be carpeted. So thankful for tile!

1 comment:

guppy and the worm said...

So fun to see both boys out in the snow!!
He looked like he was happy in it?!
Maybe soon he will be able to wear some boots!
Loved this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...